About Classes & Refunds
All classes will be held at 1016 W. 6th Avenue, Suite #406 (corner of 6th & K streets).
Classroom Access Prior to Start of Class
The classroom will be open 30-minutes prior to the start of each class. Classes will start at the time posted, so please try to arrive on time!
Project Supply List
A Supply List for the project will be emailed to you after you have registered:
- Kits: You will have the option to purchase a kit from the teacher, the price of which will be in addition to the class registration fee; it will be paid the day of the class.
- Required Tools: As noted on the Supply List, there may be a list of tools and related items that will be needed during the class. Please bring these with you.
- Optional Supplies: These are items that may be of assistance to you in class based on personal preference, but are not required (i.e. magnification, task lighting, beading surface).
- Items to be Shared: These are items that will be used during the class that Beadventures will make available. You do not need to bring these items.
We understand that some who have taken classes at Alaska Bead Company may have gotten used to having a bead store on-hand during class so you could easily get something you forgot or decided during class you wanted to go in a different direction. Given our new venue, it will be important to pay increased attention to the Supply List to make certain you have all materials you will need on-hand for successful work on your project.
We're encouraging teachers to bring extra goodies with them for a Trunk Show. We'll let you know ahead of time so you can come a bit early to see what you can't live without!
Class size is limited to what we feel will give you the maximum learning experience, therefore some classes may fill quickly. Children or adults who are not enrolled in a class should not be in the classroom without prior agreement from Beadventures.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
- If Beadventures cancels a class, a full refund of your registration fee will be made.
- Otherwise, registration fees are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you can substitute someone to take your place.